Norton Support Center gives easy and hassle-free third-party support to all the users of Norton Antivirus security, in this post we are explaining that what actually is Norton error code 8504 and steps to fix it. If you have any query regarding the Norton Antivirus security software program or you require some more information about the Norton Antivirus security, then you can visit Norton.com/Setup. Norton Antivirus error code 8504 can be displayed on your computer screen in the following given scenarios:-
- If you are trying to install Norton Antivirus but you have already another antivirus or security on your computer system or laptop.
- If you are trying to install Norton Antivirus Security but it could not be completed, so the installation process is completely failed.
- If you have got the notification to upgrade or update to the latest version but the process failed.
In any of the above conditions met with you then you might get Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504.
Types of Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504:-
Norton error code 8504 is shown in 4 ways which are given below:-
(i). Norton error code 8504 0
(ii). Norton error code 8504 5
(iii). Norton error code 8504 and 104
(iv). Norton error code 8504 and 100
Steps to Fix Norton Antivirus Error code 8504 and 104:-
To solve the Norton Antivirus error code 8504 and 104, Norton error code 8504 5, Norton error code 8504 and 100, you require to follow these steps given below:-
Step 1- Remove other antivirus software or Free Security tools
- First of all, uninstall all the antivirus software or free security tool already installed on your computer system.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard and type there appwiz.cpl and hit enter button.
- You will be able to see all the software programs installed on your computer system, select the Antivirus software or Free Security tool and click on Uninstall or Remove software program.
- Follow all the instructions on your computer screen to remove the particular software program.
When the process of uninstallation has been done, restart your computer system.
Step 2- Using Norton Reinstall and Remove Tool
- Download the latest Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from the official website of Norton Antivirus.
- Now double click on the downloaded file and Run to install the software program, Agree with the license agreement, and click on the tab of advanced options.
- Choose to remove the only option, Next click on Remove, and reboot your computer system.
Step 3- Update The Graphics Card
- You need to right click on My Computer >> Manage >> Device Manager >> Display adapters or simply press Windows+R on the keyboard and type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter button.
- Now double click on Display adapters and right click on HD Graphics Card and choose the option of Update Driver Software program.
- You can also check the status of your HD Graphics Card, that it is updated or not by hitting alt+enter on your keyboard or by right click and choose.
- After updating the driver. reboot your computer system.
Step 4- Using Norton Antivirus AutoFix Tool
There are some problems or errors which can be fixed by AutoFix tool of Norton like Norton error code 8504 0.
- Run the Norton Antivirus AutoFix tool and it will detect the problem automatically and will be also able to solve it.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for norton products at norton.com/setup .